Ed Sheeran - Subtract Tote + Album Vinyl Bundle
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
PRE-ORDER ED’S NEW ALBUM ‘SUBTRACT’ FOR A CHANCE TO ACCESS PRE-SALE TICKETS TO HIS ONLY SCHEDULED SHOWS FOR UK & EUROPE THIS YEAR*
Offer ends Tuesday 7th March 13:00 GMT.
Tickets are not guaranteed with your album pre-order. We are providing presale access. Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis and we expect very high demand.
For further information please visit our FAQ Page.
Pre-Order Date 01 March 2023
Release Date 05 May 2023
THIS ITEM IS NOT SIGNED
- Salt Water
- Eyes Closed
- Life Goes On
- End Of Youth
- No Strings
- The Hills Of Aberfeldy
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
*Prices are subject to change.
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
The Warner Music Shop Returns Dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland