Charli XCX - Pop 2 (5th Anniversary)
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
Expected 14th July 2023
Charli XCX is an iconic figure in the arts, having helped expand the landscape of popular music over the last decade by seamlessly traversing the underground and the mainstream with her artistic output. Pop 2 is highly regarded as one of Charli’s most fan favourite records, and includes a plethora of iconic collaborators including Caroline Polachek, Kim Petras, Carly Rae Jepson and Tove Lo. It features Pop 2 features track Unlock It which soared to popularity last year on TikTok, and single Out Of My Head.
Celebrating 5 years since original release, Charli XCX’s mixtape. Pop 2, will be available on translucent purple vinyl with updated packaging including poster and silver mirror board.
- 1.Backseat (feat. Carly Rae Jepson)
- 2.Out of My Head (feat. Tove Lo and ALMA)
- 4.Tears (feat. Caroline Polachek)
- 5.I Got It (feat. Brooke Candy, CupcakKe and Pabllo Vittar)
- 6.Femmebot (feat. Dorian Electra and Mykki Blanco)
- 7.Delicious (feat. Tommy Cash)
- 8.Unlock It (feat. Kim Petras and Jay Park)
- 9.Porsche (feat MØ)
- 10.Track 10
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address: