Daft Punk - Homework (Remixes) - Vinyl
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
Double vinyl LP pressing. To continue the celebration of the 25th anniversary of their critically acclaimed homework album: Homework Remixes, a collection of 1997/98 remixes. The release includes remixes From I: Cube, Roger Sanchez & Junior Sanchez, Motorbass, DJ Sneak, Masters At Work, Todd Terry, Slam, Ian Pooley.
|1||Around the World (I:Cube Remix)|
|2||Revolution 909 (Roger Sanchez & Junior Sanchez Remix)|
|1||Around the World (Motorbass Vice Mix)|
|2||Burnin' (DJ Sneak Main Mix)|
|3||Revolution 909 (Revolution A Cappella)|
|1||Around the World (Kenlou Mix)|
|2||Around the World (Mellow Mix)|
|1||Around the World (Tee's Frozen Sun Mix)|
|2||Burnin' (Slam Mix)|
|3||Burnin' (Ian Pooley Cut up Mix)|
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address: