James Blunt - Who We Used To Be - Deluxe Lenticular Edition + Signed Cover Artwork
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
James Blunt's 7th studio album, out 27 October 2023
Features four extra tracks. Lenticular "moving picture" slipped into sleeve of a four panel, two sleeve remus-spined digipack. Includes a 12 page booklet of lyrics and credits.
- Saving A Life
- Some Kind Of Beautiful
- Beside You
- Last Dance
- All The Love That I Ever Needed
- The Girl That Never Was
- Cold Shoulder
- I Won’t Die With You
- Dark Thought
- Confetti And Roses – Bonus Track
- Care A Little Less – Bonus Track
- A Thousand Lives – Bonus Track
- When You’re Gone – Bonus Track
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address: