Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die Vinyl
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
Originally released on 13th September 1994, 'Ready to Die' is the debut studio album from hip-hop legend, The Notorious B.I.G. Upon release, the album was met with widespread critical acclaim, with Pitchfork giving it a 10/10 rating along with various other critics praising it for its brutally honest depiction of gang violence and conflict as opposed to the often-glorified portrayal in the genre and the wider media.
|1||Intro (2005 Remaster)|
|2||Things Done Changed (2005 Remaster)|
|3||Gimme the Loot (2005 Remaster)|
|4||Machine Gun Funk (2006 Remaster)|
|5||Warning (2005 Remaster)|
|1||Ready to Die (2006 Remaster)|
|2||One More Chance (2005 Remaster)|
|3||Fuck Me (Interlude) [2005 Remaster]|
|4||The What - The Notorious B.I.G. and Method Man|
|5||Juicy (2005 Remaster)|
|1||Everyday Struggle (2005 Remaster)|
|2||Me and My Bitch (2005 Remaster)|
|3||Big Poppa (2005 Remaster)|
|4||Respect (2005 Remaster)|
|1||Friend of Mine (2005 Remaster)|
|2||Unbelievable (2005 Remaster)|
|3||Suicidal Thoughts (2005 Remaster)|
|4||Who Shot Ya? (2005 Remaster)|
|5||Just Playing (Dreams) [2005 Remaster]|
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address: