Rita Ora - You & I (CD)
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
Following on from her 2018 album 'Phoenix', Rita Ora returns with her brand new album 'You & I' featuring singles 'You Only Love Me' and 'Praising You'. With a co-writing credit on every track, this album is Rita’s most diaristic project yet and pays homage to her own eclectic tastes. At its core, You & I is a high-spirited record about what it feels like to fall in love and enter a new stage of life.
Description: Standard digipak with 8 page booklet
Release Date: Fri 14-Jul-23
- Don’t Think Twice
- You Only Love Me
- Praising You (feat. Fatboy Slim)
- Unfeel It
- Waiting For You
- You & I
- That Girl
- Shape Of Me
- Look At Me Now
- Girl In The Mirror
- Notting Hill
- I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address: