Sam Ryder - There's Nothing But Space, Man! - CD
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
This title will be released on December 9, 2022.
The debut studio album by the British singer/songwriter. It will include the stand-alone singles, 'Space Man' and 'Somebody'. Following Eurovision in May, Ryder started to tease the release date for his debut album. In a interview for NME, he stated that in 2021 he wrote over a 100 songs for his album, with many of them not making the final cut. The CD and cassette versions feature a bonus track.
|1||Deep Blue Doubt|
|5||All The Way Over|
|7||Put A Light On Me|
|13||Lost In You|
|14||Living Without You - Sigala x David Guetta x Sam Ryder|
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
We Also Recommend
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Return of the Dream Canteen (Limited Edition Deluxe Gatefold Vinyl)