Suede - The Blue Hour (Vinyl)
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
Double vinyl LP pressing. 2018 album from the veteran British indie outfit. After the critical and commercial success of the Top 10 album - Night Thoughts (2016), Suede release their stunning album The Blue Hour. The Blue Hour is the final part of the triptych of albums recorded by the band since they reformed and released 2013's Bloodsports. Produced and mixed by Alan Moulder at Assault & Battery Studios, the album sees Suede continue to explore new ground sonically. It features a choir and spoken word, as well as string arrangements from Craig Armstrong and the band's own Neil Codling. The Blue Hour was produced by Alan Moulder and Suede; it shares the same line-up as 1996's Coming Up - vocals by Brett Anderson, guitars by Richard Oakes, bass by Mat Osman, drums by Simon Gilbert, synthesizers and piano by Neil Codling.
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
We Also Recommend
The Streets - The Darker The Shadow The Brighter The Light (Vinyl Collector Bundle)