The Corrs - Little Lies/Songbird Exclusive 7" Single
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
You are pre-ordering this 7" Single which will be released on October 27th 2023
Following the sad passing of Christine McVie in 2022, The Corrs returned to the studio during Summer 2023 to pay tribute to her and record beautiful new versions of three of her classic Fleetwood Mac songs Little Lies, Everywhere and Songbird.
The new tracks were produced and recorded by Guy Chambers, with Little Lies and Songbird being released in the run up to the new Best Of, with Little Lies released on October 6th, and the Iconic Songbird coming on November 30th the first anniversary of Christine’s death.
All 3 songs will appear on an expanded reissued version of the bands multi-platinum, collection Best Of the Corrs to be released on December 1st.
This double A side single brings together Little Lies and Songbird on a strictly limited collectors’ vinyl 7” single.
A Side: Little Lies / AA Side: Songbird
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address: