The Wombats - A Guide to Love, Loss & Desperation - 15th Anniversary (pink viny)
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
Pre-order - 03/11/2022
Release Date - 28/04/2023
Format - 1LP pink vinyl, 140g with x 2 art prints
Artist - The Wombats
Title - Proudly Present...A Guide to Love, Loss & Desperation
To celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of their fabled debut album, The Wombats proudly present… A guide to Love, Loss & Desperation, originally released on the 5th of November 2007. Home to indie dancefloor staples such as ‘Moving To New York’, ‘Let’s Dance To Joy Division’ and ‘Kill The Director’ the album has sold over 400,000 copies in the UK, been streamed more than 457 million times and is BPI certified platinum. The album will be available on vinyl for the first time pressed on special edition pink vinyl, alongside two art prints.
Over 15 years into their career, The Wombats are pulling in bigger audiences than ever before. The viral success of Oliver Nelson’s remix of 2015 hit ‘Greek Tragedy’ has enraptured a whole new generation of fans, a feat they’ve managed to continually repeat since their 2007 debut A Guide To Love, Loss & Desperation. The band met and formed in Liverpool, UK in the early 2000's, and have moved onto have international success over the course of five studio albums, topping the UK album chart with 2022's Fix Yourself, Not The World and reaching over 1 billion streams worldwide with their acclaimed discography. 2022 has seen the band play their biggest headline shows to date across the US, UK, Europe and Australia, including a headline show at The O2 in London.
1. Tales of Girls, Boys & Marsupials
2. Kill the Director
3. Moving to New York
4. Lost in the Post
5. Party in a Forest (Where's Laura?)
6. School Uniforms
7. Here Comes the Anxiety
1. Let's Dance to Joy Division
2. Backfire at the Disco
3. Little Miss Pipedream
4. Dr. Suzanne Mattox PhD
5. Patricia the Stripper
6. My First Wedding
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
*Prices are subject to change.
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
The Warner Music Shop Returns Dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland