Tina Turner - Break Every Rule (2022) Vinyl
- Product Description
- Refunds & Returns
'Break Every Rule' was Tina's follow-up album to the hugely successful comeback album 'Private Dancer' (1984). The first single 'Typical Male' was a big chart success. 'Back Where You Started' earned Tina another Grammy for best rock vocal performance, female in 1987. The album included several star-studded guest performances and songwriting from David Bowie, Mark Knopfler, Bryan Adams, Phil Collins, Steve Winwood and many more. It also saw the return of Terry Britten and Graham Lyle's songwriting partnership, penning the first five tracks of the album.
|1||Typical Male (2022 Remaster)|
|2||What You Get Is What You See (2022 Remaster)|
|3||Two People (2022 Remaster)|
|4||Till The Right Man Comes Along (2022 Remaster)|
|5||Afterglow (2022 Remaster)|
|6||Girls (2022 Remaster)|
|7||Back Where You Started (2022 Remaster)|
|8||Break Every Rule (2022 Remaster)|
|9||Overnight Sensation (2022 Remaster)|
|10||Paradise Is Here (2022 Remaster)|
|11||I'll Be Thunder (2022 Remaster)|
Please refer to the information provided on individual product pages for delivery and shipping time frames for your region.
When the order has been dispatched from The Warner Music Shop, you will receive a dispatch notification email. Please refer to Transit times below for expected delivery.
Orders are dispatched via An Post (Ireland's Postal Service) or Courier. If applicable, tracking details will be forwarded to you in your order dispatch notification email.
At Seasonal trading times i.e Black Friday & Christmas, some delays may occur, please allow an extra few days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - Ireland Only (2 Business Days)
- Ireland Standard (2 - 5 days)
Rep of. Ireland - Delivery (with tracking) charges are from €4.50 - €29.99 depending on the size and/or quantity of items ordered. *
When an item is pre-ordered, it is held until the official release date (release date details can be found on individual product pages). If other items which are not pre-ordered are on the same order, the entire order will be held and dispatched upon release of the pre-ordered item(s).
*Prices are subject to change.
Refunds & Returns:
The Warner Music Shop complies with EU distance selling rules.
If you have changed your mind with your purchased product, you may return the goods to The Warner Music Shop within 14 days of receipt.
- Item(s) must be in the same unopened condition that they were received in.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage cost of the goods. It is advisable that if the customer deems the goods of significant value that they use a tracked package option, as The Warner Music Shop will not be liable for any non-receipt of goods that cannot be proved with a POD (Proof of Delivery) signature.
- Upon return of the goods, they will be inspected, and approved returns will be refunded for the item cost only (less shipping charges)
- Returned item(s) should be returned in the secure original postage packaging with delivery documents so The Warner Music Shop can identify and refund your order promptly.
Return to Address:
The Warner Music Shop Returns Dept.
Unit B7 - B9 Calmount Business Park,
Rep. of Ireland